[paho-dev] Release Planning for Paho - thoughts?

To Paho committers, Eclipse mentors,

for a while I've been thinking about what we need to do to achieve a Release of Paho. There seems to be a lot of information to absorb, but it seems we need to start here:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho#overlay-context=projects/technology.paho

to formally create a release and a plan to go with it.

I was wondering what a release means for a non-Java component? Reading about Release Reviews

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Release_Reviews

I can't see that any particular method of making the release available is dictated. What would it mean to be part of a Simultaneous Release for a non-Java component?

Any thoughts, advice or pointers to useful information appreciated.

Thanks.

Ian

Back to the top