Re: [paho-dev] Paho Project call this Tuesday 19th - lots of topics...

I am not sure if the Paho project discussion is the right place to resolve this, but the meta-issue at play with the IANA port renaming is that no one seems to be very clear on who owns the MQTT trademark. By default, I assume that’s IBM. Or maybe IBM and Eurotech. Or maybe Andy S-C and Arlen Nipper. It would sure be nice to have a definitive answer to that. Then we can next decide on what we want to see for the future.

- mailing list topics: security; …. re-registration/renaming of IANA assigned ports (ALL)

Back to the top