Re: [paho-dev] Lua client initial contribution

Thanks Benjamin, good news about Mihini!

It was actually an action on me from the team call this week to contact Andy and offer to help but I was distracted by some higher priorities...

Andy - let me know if I can help by getting the initial commit done, just point me at the reviewed source?

Cheers.