Re: [paho-dev] Single thread MQtt C client

Hi Manish

What kind of board are you using, exactly?

There's a small MQTT client for the Arduino, another for Netduino, and one for mbed. None of these are currently part of Paho, and all of them have limitations around e.g. not supporting QoS levels greater than 0 (often due to the storage and local persistence limitations)

You mention running on bare-metal without an OS. The clients we currently have in the Paho project do expect at least a small OS (although that could be an embedded Linux or Java-type of thing as a minimum).

Andy