Re: [paho-dev] Question on MqttClient's subscriptions

Hi Sopot,

none of the existing clients (that I know and regularly use) provide
this functionality, so the java client is no different. This was not a
feature purposefully left off the api - it was simply never considered
as necessary.

Your application is doing the subscribing, so it can very easily keep
a list of the topics it has subscribed to.

Of course you can patch your copy for your needs. If you think it is
generally useful you can supply a patch to the paho bugzilla where it
can be evaluated by the paho committers.

Regards,
Nick