Re: [paho-dev] Paho Project Call Minutes

Hi,
I noticed an item in the minutes about doing a trace for looking at the client-broker interactions. Wireshark can do that.

Actually, in Wireshark, there are already hundreds of protocols and display filters, including MQ. However, MQTT is missing. Perhaps, we could add one ?

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/dfref/

ನಾಗೇಶ್

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 4:24 AM, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Scott,

> I have created a new Wiki page to summarize our project team calls and added
> minutes from our first project call.

Thanks for doing this. I like to catch up with what's happening with
the M2M IWG calls and am glad I can now do the same for Paho.

Cheers,

Roger