Re: [paho-dev] Tweaks to Paho projects on Github

That's great news !

Does it mean that we can fork and submit pull requests on GitHub and that it will reach the Eclipse Git repo ?

Also, that could be handy if someone could add a tag on the current head in order to fix a version (1.0 or something else), no ?