Re: [paho-dev] Fixed build.xml for the Java client

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Nicholas O'Leary <nick.oleary@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ummm, it doesn't delete the jar file when I run it.... both from
within Eclipse or the command-line.

Actually no - sorry, you're right *slaps forehead*

It would be better for output.folder and ship.folder to be within the
project structure and not under /tmp

My patched build file does this - and also sets dependencies between the various Ant targets, and makes the updateManifest target internal.

So I agree there are things to tidy up, but I disagree that it is as
fundamentally broken as you suggest.

Apologies - but as I said, I did have to "fix" it for myself on 3 occasions for 3 Eclipse demos so I thought it was probably time to get this sorted out.

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top