Re: [paho-dev] [m2m-iwg] Reference Implementation: MQTT Server in Java?

Hi,

I started a Wiki page :  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Paho_MQTT_Broker
Feel free to comment / update / delete / add / whateveryouwant :)

I also add it under the "Project resources" of the Paho main page, but I don't think that is the right place...

Regards,
Nico