Re: [paho-dev] Eclipse Paho MQTT Client support for J2ME

Hi,

no the client does not support J2ME.

With the IBM MQ Telemetry client the Paho code is based on, I had
produced a J2ME version of the client for internal use - but it never
got picked up. So whilst I cannot share that with you, I can say that
it is fairly straightforward to port the client over.

The two areas that need changing for J2ME are the File-based
persistence implementation and the network layer. Other than that, I
believe the code is J2ME compliant (although it was a couple years ago
that I did my J2ME version, so I may not be remembering all the fine
detail).

Regards,
Nick