Re: [paho-dev] Virgo MQTT server?

First: This may be a most obvious of concern and forgive me if the answer should have been obvious: I think it 's a great idea as long as there are no tight dependencies on the specific infrastructure provided directly by that container. i.e. the mqtt-server should be usable in other osgi runtimes with minimal dependencies from Virgo.

Secondly: More broadly on the topic of an server implementation, does anyone think it's possible to back such a "server" by any mostly complete MQ implementation? i.e. not tied to any specific MQ implementation?

Thank you,
--
Raymond Augé  | Senior Software Architect | Liferay, Inc.

---

25 Apr 2012 | Liferay Nordic Symposium | liferay.com/nordic2012  NEW!
17 May 2012 | Liferay Budapest Symposium | liferay.com/budapest2012
23 May 2012 | Liferay France Symposium | liferay.com/france2012

Back to the top