Re: [paho-dev] Paho: MQTT C client code available

Patiently awaiting the java code as I'm about as skill in C as I am in neuroscience.

:)

Regarding discussions on language specifics, will it all be conducted under this one list?

For example I'd like to eventually discuss the java client details ofÂOSGi support. Such a topic is likelyÂofÂno interest to developers of other languages. Will that matter? Does anyone care?

Sincerely,
- Ray