Re: [p2-dev] P2 Uninstall/Update IU operations does not work.

Thank you Mickael for the fast answer it was really helpful.

First of all, converting our IUs to singletons that would be easier in term of updating and installing?

Second, regarding the cascade step you have mentioned to get the actual updates, could you later provide us with code snippet or hints from where we can start?

Finally, should org.eclipse.update.congifurator be installed to configure the plugins changes? what is the difference between it and the SimpleConfigurator?