[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Bug 423715 - Add SHA256 to p2 metadata publishing (and prefer for consumption if available)
- From: Mykola Nikishov <mn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 20:29:57 +0200
- Cancel-lock: sha1:qPqrX06fZwHtN8qf3XEE018oEYU=
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.2
I have another set of changes related to multiple checksum support .
Please review and apply them one by one:
I've made them separate on purpose, to make it easier to reason about
because the final change  is quite big (about 36 files changed, 928
insertions(+), 84 deletions(-)).
I'm still polishing  by removing any backward-incompatible
changes. It seems will export one more internal package with x-friends,
(for 2 bundles and test bundle), not sure if I can avoid that.
Hope to submit this final change in couple days.