Re: [p2-dev] Missing Eclipse.icns on branded launcher (new OS X layout)

If you have your .product file, then you need to provide it yourself. (If I understand your question). And with Tycho there's some counter intuitive place where it belongs (and Tycho copies it where it eventually needs to be). HTH

From:        Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        05/11/2015 02:45 AM
Subject:        [p2-dev] Missing Eclipse.icns on branded launcher (new OS X layout)
Sent by:        p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm experimented with the new Mac OS X layout and have a product build
which renames the launcher. The application folder is also renames
during the Tycho build (using 0.23-SNAPSHOT). It seems to be working
fine. The build is properly signed at Eclipse.org and starts fine with
the new layout. No issues reported.

The only missing thing are the application icons. I can see that the
Info.plist contains an entry CFBundleIconFile pointing to Eclipse.icns.
However, that file seems to be missing. Before I open a bug ... is this
file supposed to be there?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht