From:        Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
To:        P2 developer discussions <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        07/16/2014 11:27 AM
Subject:        [p2-dev] URL's with spaces
Sent by:        p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I tried to use a URL that contained %20 (escaped space). The Eclipse installer fails to read the repository if I paste
that URL into it:

http://geppetto-jenkins.puppetlabs.com/job/Geppetto%20Dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/geppetto.p2.repository

If I however replace the '%20' with a space, then everything works OK. It seems like the installer escapes the escapes.

Is this per design? It seems a bit awkward that I cannot do "Copy Link Location" in the browser and then paste it into
the installer without first manually replacing all escapes.

- thomas