Re: [p2-dev] P2 default fragment requirements

Vladimir,

I believe you're right that the information is redundant and wouldn't have to be specified there, but it was probably easier to generate it redundant that to add a logic that would infer "default" requires from hostRequirements.

Since this logic is not there, by changing the format of P2 files you'd effectively break all older clients, and make it impossible to update, so I'm afraid we have to live with redundant information.

Best regards,