Re: [p2-dev] CI build

Pascal managed to get a basic build running using your command line. I noticed he didn't use -Pbree-libs.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/p2/job/p2%20master/

Also, I was a little surprised that the build was successful, especially since we know some tests are failing (and you are not skipping the tests). Maybe there is another setting in the POM that considers failing tests to still be OK.

I've tried to update the build to publish the test results. The build is running now, so I'll see if that worked.

Finally, I'm not sure if we want to use the latest N build or I build for our dependencies.

Thanks for pushing on this. This is a great step for p2!

Cheers,
Ian