[p2-dev] eclipse build run.xml fails w/ Runtim error - org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app.application could not be found in the registry

Iâm attempting to build eclipse 3.7 for solaris.x86_64 platform.  After several changes where we converted the linux.x86_64 for âsolarisâ, the run.xml (line 44) attempts to run eclipse with arg including:
-application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app.application.
Results in :
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app.application could not be found in the registry

Iâm new to building eclipse.  Should the âorg.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app.applicationâ plugin be included with the eclipse 3.7 source (org.eclipse.osgi.source_3.7.0..)?  We ran the solaris.x86 SDK (base_dir/eclipse/eclipse) without any arguments to see that plugin âorg.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.appâ was in the registry.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, in advance.
Glenn