Re: [p2-dev] Off-line for 2 weeks

Enjoy your time off. I'm away until the end of the week and will be away later in August.
Thanks for taking care of the builds and the branches.

Pascal

On 07/11/2013 08:24 PM, Ian Bull wrote:
I'm going to be off-line until July 29th. I think everything that was needed to get builds running (both Kepler Maintenance and Luna builds) is done. Hopefully Pascal or John will be around in case there are other fixes that need to be pushed.

Cheers,
Ian