Re: [p2-dev] Repo2Runnable for specific features

What you suggest can be achieved by first calling the mirror tools followed by the repo2Runnable. I would rather keep the p2 tools specific and not start adding a slicing capability to the repo2Runnable.

What could be interesting is to enhance the mirror tool to return a list of IU (rather than creating the repo) that can then be passed as input to the repo2Runnable.