[p2-dev] Repo2Runnable for specific features

For no obvious reason I've assumed that this functionality is already
there, but only after I started integrating it I discovered it is not.

The point is that I want to call repo2runnable and get only some
features installed into a target repository.

Is such a functionality desired in the repo2runnable? Would such a patch
be accepted? Or should I look for an alternative approach?

--
Krzysztof Daniel <kdaniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat