Re: [p2-dev] Installation bundles in non-standard location

I managed to find the problem, or maybe the entire series of problems:

1. running repo2runnable ant task on a repo does not set the
IArtifactRepository.PROP_RUNNABLE flag on a repository. As a result the
repo was ignored in
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.Util.getRunnableRepositories
and there was no way to find required artifacts. Is this missing
property a bug?

2. I had to add touchpoint data. It means that probably I've done
something bad:

Map<String, String> touchpointData = new HashMap<String, String>();
touchpointData.put("install", "installBundle(bundle:${artifact})");
touchpointData.put("uninstall", "uninstallBundle(bundle:${artifact})");
((InstallableUnit) iu)
.addTouchpointData(MetadataFactory.createTouchpointData(touchpointData));

But this just opens more question:
who and when and how adds touchpoint data in a normal update scenario?
who and when and how adds touchpoint data in the dropins scenario
How to properly handle read-only repos?

Thanks in advance!

--
Krzysztof Daniel <kdaniel@xxxxxxxxxx>