[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] p2 ant script that downloads eclipse platform
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:51:37 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHOcQqccdKaXouj3UC8aNDZGYq+5plGUZTw
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] p2 ant script that downloads eclipse platform
Of Thanh Ha wrote:
> I opened bug 410753  to inquire about a commit but didn't get a
> response so I thought I'd ask here. I noticed in the Kepler stream an
> antrun script was removed . This script was used to download a copy of
> the Eclipse Platform but was removed in the Kepler stream. I'd like to
> understand if it's possible to port whatever work was necessary for this
> back to Juno as well?
As far as I can see from the linked commit, the SDK is removed in one of the test bundles. So I would say that it is safe to assume that the SDK is only needed for the test execution as part of the Maven build.
So, just try it out: Do the tests pass if executed via Maven? Do they fail after you have removed the ant call?
>  https://bugs.eclipse.org/410753