Re: [p2-dev] p2 ant script that downloads eclipse platform

Of Thanh Ha wrote:
> I opened bug 410753 [1] to inquire about a commit but didn't get a
> response so I thought I'd ask here. I noticed in the Kepler stream an
> antrun script was removed [2]. This script was used to download a copy of
> the Eclipse Platform but was removed in the Kepler stream. I'd like to
> understand if it's possible to port whatever work was necessary for this
> back to Juno as well?

As far as I can see from the linked commit, the SDK is removed in one of the test bundles. So I would say that it is safe to assume that the SDK is only needed for the test execution as part of the Maven build.

So, just try it out: Do the tests pass if executed via Maven? Do they fail after you have removed the ant call?

Regards
Tobias

> [1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/410753
> [2]