[p2-dev] 410786: Items from dropins should not appear in the remediation dialog.

I'm trying to solve this bug, however, none of my queries return a
proper subset of profile IUs which were not installed via dropins:

QueryUtil.createCompoundQuery(policy.getVisibleInstalledIUQuery(),
QueryUtil.createIUPropertyQuery("org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins", null), true)

QueryUtil.createCompoundQuery(policy.getVisibleInstalledIUQuery(),
QueryUtil.createIUPropertyQuery("org.eclipse.equinox.p2.internal.inclusion.rules", "STRICT"), true)

both queries, when run on a profile just as QueryProvider#Installed_IUS
return empty lists.

How should I query for IUs with/without certain property?

--
Krzysztof Daniel <kdaniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat