[p2-dev] repo2runnable as maven plugin

Hello everyone,

Please excuse me for the cross post, but I really  have no idea where is
the problem. I'll stick to one group if only it will the problem will be
a bit narrowed.

So I am trying to write a maven plugin that would have a repo2runnable
functionality. And it does not work ;-).

The code is available here: http://www.fpaste.org/9176/

To cut the long code short - I use the eclipse runner tycho bundle as a
base, add following dependencies:
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository.tools
org.eclipse.equinox.ds
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.eclipse
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.natives

and then run Eclipse with following arguments

addProgramArgs(true, cli,
 "-install", runtime.getLocation().getAbsolutePath(),
 "-configuration", new File(work,"configuration").getAbsolutePath(),
 "-data", new File(work,"data").getAbsolutePath());

 String appArgLine = "-application
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository.repo2runnable -source " + sourceRepo +
" -destination " + targetLocation;

The output runnable folder looks quite nice
-rw-rw-r--.  artifacts.jar
drwxrwxr-x.  binary
-rw-rw-r--.  content.jar

except the plugins and features folder are missing, despite content.xml
has valid content (artifacts.xml contains only *_root unit).

Running the same command with eclipse.exe succeeds (the repo is properly
generated).

What may be wrong? How to investigate this?

Any comments welcome!

Best regards,
Chris