[p2-dev] Is it possible to generate config.ini using p2-director without providing a .product configuration file?

Hi All,

I know that when we give a .product configuration file with required configurations to p2.director it will generate a config.ini file.
Is the only way to generate config.ini to provide a product configuration file?
Can I pass the necessary configurations to be added to the config.ini explicitly and pass a set of features as IUs to p2-director to install?

Thanks,
Dileepa

--
Dileepa Jayakody,