Re: [p2-dev] How to specify the location of bundles.info to update during a feature installation using P2 Director

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Dileepa Jayakody <dileepa@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul and all,

In my POC I'm creating 2 Profiles (ProfileA, ProfileB) and as Paul indicated I'm now using -destination parameter to give the target location separately based on the Profile id.
(I'm not using -shared param to define the p2-location because it then gets hard-coded in the config.ini file for p2.data.area.)

AFAIK you should use the shared parameter, and then fix the p2.data.area property afterwards.  But there are still bugs with this approach.  The first one you found:

Bug 344153 - [director] director -roaming still includes absolute paths

Bug 344155 - [shared] unable to launch from a shared install without absolute path

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR

Back to the top