[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Improving shared installations - questions
- From: Pascal Rapicault <pascal.rapicault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:24:54 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHN3C/tgELVbcQ6WU2qN+b6tUmbNpgdFHfAgAHJbYD//8B7QA==
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] Improving shared installations - questions
I have changes locally that I need to need to push.
I will update the appropriate bugs once the code is there.
From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Krzysztof Daniel
Sent: December-18-12 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] Improving shared installations - questions
I must have missed that email. Sorry for that - it was a very busy time for me. But I'm back (and already commented
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=329587 and https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=389667).
Do you have any work in progress somewhere available (wiki, branch,
etc) ? I'd like to contribute to the work (and ensure that first two points will really go into Kepler :-) ).
Krzysztof Daniel <kdaniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
p2-dev mailing list