[p2-dev] determining which child repository to use from a composite repository?

Hi,

If I have a composite repository and each child repository has an identical feature in it, is there a way to force which repository to fetch the artifact from?  For instance if I always wanted to check one repository first, is there a way to do this?  Either a solution by convention or explicitly being able to make this happen would work.

Thanks,

-Josh

Back to the top