[p2-dev] How to delete org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core/cache programmatically?

I am working on a feature in our RCP product to install software from customized P2 repositories. Each build of that software produces one dedicated repository (labelled with the build id to make it unique).

Everything works fine. P2 can install multiple release builds of the software. However, I find out the "eclipse/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core/cache" directory grows very big after I install several builds? Especially the ".blobstore" directory contains all the downloaded artifacts.

Is there a way to programmatically delete this cache?

Thanks,
Andy

Back to the top