[p2-dev] Can we have p2 category classifications in installed features

Hi Devs,

We use P2 Category publisher tool to categorize our features in p2-repo. But when we install the features, the categorization is not viewed in the list of installed features because category type IUs don't get installed at provisioning phase. Can we install category type features just as feature.group type IUs? Can we maintain the categorization of features in our installed features just like in p2-repo?
Appreciate your view on this.

Thanks,
Dileepa

Back to the top