[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] feature patches in dropins?
- From: Pascal Rapicault <pascal.rapicault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:10:10 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Ac2abvlaj0kb3hwKTauWnjC9WiblswAAAfpg
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] feature patches in dropins?
Right! I always tend to forget about this :) Thx Carlos.
From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carlos O'Donell
Sent: September-24-12 12:09 PM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] feature patches in dropins?
On 9/24/2012 12:04 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
> Answer: Yes. :)
> No doc available.
> To be sure that the patch work, I would first try to install it through the p2 UI.
Or alternatively through the p2 director application and look at the logs if a failure occurs.
I like to mention this because it's an easy process to automate and supports -verify mode.
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
+1 (613) 963 1026
p2-dev mailing list