[p2-dev] Adding an icon glossary

I hope this is the right place…

In the UI for p2, specifically the Install New Software… dialog, various icons are used to identify possible updates. It would be good if explanations of what they meant (i.e. an icon glossary) came up when the “?” button is pressed.  But (at least in Indigo), they don’t. I’d like to work on adding this, but I’m not sure where the help files are defined, or how to go about changing them (and, for that matter, I don’t yet have an authoritative description of what the icons mean).

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Back to the top