[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] How to update from a password protected repository?
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:43:43 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Mentor Graphics
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120428 Thunderbird/12.0.1
On 5/16/2012 2:10 PM, Samuel Wu wrote:
> When I tried to access a password protected web site for the update,
> I got the error message Authentication failed without being prompted
> for user ID and password. Wonder where to set the user id and
> password. Thanks. Best Regards
There was a recently fixed bug about this.
It should work with a recent enough Eclipse/p2.
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
+1 (613) 963 1026