Re: [p2-dev] Flood of tags in Equinox Git repositories

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Oberlies, Tobias <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

Is it normal that there are loads of tags – about one a day – in the p2 Git repository, all pointing to the same commit? It seems that these redundant tags were suppressed in the past, but since end of March, this doesn’t seem to be the case any more.

Do you mean the tags like I20120328-2020 ?  Those are build input tags done by the auto-tagging script.

It just happens that because we're trying to get I builds up and running, we're running auto-tagging a couple of times a day instead of once a week.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR