[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Flood of tags in Equinox Git repositories
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:00:26 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Ac0YvP6YLoIYX+euQHefd6/zBi2KXA==
- Thread-topic: Flood of tags in Equinox Git repositories
Is it normal that there are loads of tags – about one a day – in the p2 Git repository, all pointing to the same commit? It seems that these redundant tags were suppressed in the past, but since end of March, this doesn’t seem to be the case any more.
Do you happen to know how to ask about this problem?