Re: [p2-dev] P2 Installer

Hi Paul,

    I got the installer now and it works fine.

    Thanks and that was a cheeky UI.. :)

    So, my understanding is the following,

   1) The p2 plug-ins are installed under
       Doc~Settings\user\.p2

   2) The eclipse installation dir has the exe,ini and dropins

   3) The plugin folder is available in the location where the p2 installer is extracted.

Regards,
Aravind