[p2-dev] Failing PDE headless build

I'm running a PDE headless build against Eclipse 3.6.2 which works fine for Windows and Mac targets, but the Linux build suddenly stopped working a few days ago. the problem I'm seeing is a NullPointerException which is caught during the second generateFeature build step.

The ant script output can be found here : http://pastebin.com/QQJdhAAF

The Stack trace from the NPE : http://pastebin.com/fRhu6h5D

build.properties file : http://pastebin.com/N0A24hBk

ProductBuild.xml : http://pastebin.com/wbiYcZUH

This build was working normally a few days ago, and nothing was explicitly changed prior to the failure appearance. I have tried setting up a new build eclipse environment and reverting to an older version of the productBuild.xml file and I seem to hit the same error.

Thanks.

Deric.

Back to the top