[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Bundle start configuration
- From: "Todorova, Katya" <katya.todorova@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:41:58 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acy1v+v6YnviTL1iSDuHO8bKbquqVw==
- Thread-topic: Bundle start configuration
I’m trying to install in Eclipse a bundle published with touchpoint instructions for start level = 3 & start = true (I use p2.inf in bundle META-INF to describe these).
As a result I get a strange mix of the local configuration and default bundle tooling presented in Eclipse – start level is 4 and start flag is true in the final bundles.info.
I assumed that local configuration would be preferred over the default one but it seems it’s not the case. What would be the correct behavior according to you?