[p2-dev] Bundle start configuration

Hi guys,

I’m trying to install in Eclipse a bundle  published with  touchpoint instructions for start level = 3 & start = true (I use p2.inf in bundle META-INF to describe these).
As a result I get a strange mix of the local configuration and default bundle tooling presented in Eclipse – start level is 4 and start flag is true in the final bundles.info.

I assumed that local configuration would be preferred over the default one but it seems it’s not the case. What would be the correct behavior according to you?

Thank you,
Katya