[p2-dev] Bundle start configuration

Hi guys,

I’m trying to install in Eclipse a bundle  published with  touchpoint instructions for start level = 3 & start = true (I use p2.inf in bundle META-INF to describe these).
As a result I get a strange mix of the local configuration and default bundle tooling presented in Eclipse – start level is 4 and start flag is true in the final bundles.info.

I assumed that local configuration would be preferred over the default one but it seems it’s not the case. What would be the correct behavior according to you?

Thank you,
Katya

Back to the top