Re: [p2-dev] few tycho-related patches

Thank you for you answer, DJ.

Egit 1.1 does not seem to provide a way to create patches, I least I
could not find one. The closest I could do was to use "git diff" on
individual commits from command line, which seem to produce patches that
can be applied using Eclipse Apply Patch dialog, but you need to tell it
to remove one leading path segment.

Let me know if you need me to recreate the patches using some other tools.

Igor