Re: [p2-dev] few tycho-related patches

Hi Igor, can you please attach the patches in a format which can be applied within Eclipse?
Thanks.

dj

Inactive hide details for Igor Fedorenko ---2011/12/01 05:33:05 PM---I am working on a couple of Tycho problems that require reIgor Fedorenko ---2011/12/01 05:33:05 PM---I am working on a couple of Tycho problems that require relatively small changes to p2. Will somebod

Igor Fedorenko <ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

2011/12/01 05:33 PM

[p2-dev] few tycho-related patches

Sent by:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am working on a couple of Tycho problems that require relatively small
changes to p2. Will somebody from p2 developers be able to review and
hopefully apply the patches I submitted before M4 (provided the patches
are good, of course) or should I look for alternative ways to include
these changes in Tycho?

At very least I need these two
364221 JREAction fails for OSGi/Minimum profiles
364475 allow customization of p2.inf requirement processing

... but it would be nice if these two were applied too
364222 JREAction generates wrong IU for JavaSE-1.7 profile
364781 Unexpected extra IU generated for org.eclipse.update.configurator

Thank you in advance.

Igor