Re: [p2-dev] How to update feature based products

A feature is always mapped to an IU that is suffixed with ".feature.group", therefore what you are looking for should be in there.
Are you trying out this code self hosting?

On 2011-11-28, at 9:07 AM, Eugen Reiswich wrote:

Hi folks,

I've got a feature based product containing 5 features. I would like to update or uninstall each feature separately. But first I would like to know what's installed. Using the following query I only get the product as a IU result but I can't see my 5 features:
OperationFactory operationFactory = new OperationFactory();
IQueryResult<IInstallableUnit> listInstalledElements = operationFactory
.listInstalledElements(true, monitor);
Set<IInstallableUnit> ius = listInstalledElements.query(
QueryUtil.createIUGroupQuery(), null).toSet();

I already tried to change the query to: QueryUtil.createIUAnyQuery() but this did not help either. I'm using Eclipse PDE to build my feature based product.

Eugen