[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [p2-dev] eclipsecon talks about p2 ?

I submitted last week at http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/sessions/show-me-your-plug-ins-and-ill-show-you-mine 

-----Original Message-----
From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dahanne, Anthony
Sent: November-18-11 3:43 PM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] eclipsecon talks about p2 ?

Submit before it is too late !
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/category/tags/p2

By the way, feel free to vote for  http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/sessions/provisioning-migration-p2-case-study-good-bad-and-ugly
I've heard it is really good and complete with experience feedback !

Have a good week end all !
Anthony



 
Le contenu de ce courriel s'adresse au destinataire seulement. Il contient de l'information pouvant être confidentielle. Vous ne devez ni le copier ni l'utiliser ni le divulguer à qui que ce soit à moins que vous soyez le destinataire ou une personne désignée autorisée. Si vous le receviez par erreur, veuillez nous aviser immédiatement et le détruire.
 
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
 

De : p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Pascal Rapicault Envoyé : 18 novembre 2011 15:40 À : P2 developer discussions Objet : Re: [p2-dev] eclipsecon talks about p2 ?

That's cool.
On 2011-10-19, at 11:39 AM, Domenico Alessi wrote:

> I am planning to submit something on Multi-User installs (presented 
> this as the Montreal Eclipse Demo camp)
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] 
> On Behalf Of Dahanne, Anthony
> Sent: October-18-11 10:39 PM
> To: P2 developer discussions
> Subject: [p2-dev] eclipsecon talks about p2 ?
> 
> Hello all,
> I was wondering if any of you was preparing a talk (35mn) or tutorial 
> (3
> hours) about p2 ... (deadline is 11/11/11, easy to remember!) At my company I worked on "remote provisioning" using p2, so I was wondering about submitting a talk about my experience on using and extending the p2 API ...
> I remember a very cool tutorial was given by Ian and Kim in 2010 (I was not there though), but last year, even though there was a lot of great talks about p2, no tutorials came up...
> I'd be glad to help any initiative (talks or tutorial) reviewing, commenting, writing code samples or exercises.
> Regards,
> Anthony
> 
>  
> Le contenu de ce courriel s'adresse au destinataire seulement. Il contient de l'information pouvant être confidentielle. Vous ne devez ni le copier ni l'utiliser ni le divulguer à qui que ce soit à moins que vous soyez le destinataire ou une personne désignée autorisée. Si vous le receviez par erreur, veuillez nous aviser immédiatement et le détruire.
>  
> The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
>  
> 
> _______________________________________________
> p2-dev mailing list
> p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/p2-dev
> _______________________________________________
> p2-dev mailing list
> p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/p2-dev

_______________________________________________
p2-dev mailing list
p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/p2-dev

_______________________________________________
p2-dev mailing list
p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/p2-dev