[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Question about non-greedy optional dependencies
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:48:44 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcydnPmTNIn6KgBLS8G1xOP5t93pRQFLohxA
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] Question about non-greedy optional dependencies
> We also need to ensure that there are no pieces of the
> wrong version of m2eclipse installed, which (theoretically, at least)
> setting greedy=false should prevent.
How should greedy=false *prevent* the installation of something? If you want to prevent the installation of something, you could use negative requirements.