[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] JUnit4 in org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests?
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:39:42 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcyJnMx8uG5nim8bTlepkQYXPvjMkQ==
- Thread-topic: JUnit4 in org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests?
As far as I am aware, it would be very easy to allow JUnit4 Tests in org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests (see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=360797 ).
Does anyone know a reason not to do this?
The change would be to really small and limited to org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests:
- require org.junit 4.8 or later (instead of 3.8 or later)
- change the javacTarget to 1.5 (from jsr14)