Re: [p2-dev] Including all Plugins and Features from old Eclipse Installation

It should be able to import all features from existing installation except the feature has a same or higher version already installed.

Pls file a bug and attach the screenshot and p2 profile of both existing installation and clean eclipse, if your eclipse doesn't install CDT, and it can't import CDT from another existing installation.

Mengxin Zhu