[p2-dev] Including all Plugins and Features from old Eclipse Installation

Hello Everyone,

We would like to include all Plugins and Features from a previous
install to our new environment. Using File -> Import -> Install ->
>From existing install only
moved over third party plugins but missed a whole lot of features and
eclipse plugins such as CDT, WTP etc.. Is there a way to include
everything?
Is there a way to use director to export all "repository and
installIU" from our old install, and install them to the new using
director?

./eclipse -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director \
         -repository http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/indigo \
         -installIU org.eclipse.cdt.feature.group

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.

Back to the top