Re: [p2-dev] Sharing Your Shared Install Issues

On 10/03/2011 09:51 AM, sami wagiaalla wrote:
On 10/02/2011 10:30 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Sami, Niels, did you had a chance to capture your requirements wrt
Linux installs?
I did not see the description of what was below on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Shared_Install

I will do that right now while I am waiting for this eclipse build :)

I have updated the wiki page. I put a "Fedora (rpm)" heading on top of my writing. Niels, if the issues are the same for Debian feel free to make those paragraphs more generic and remove that heading.

  Sami