[p2-dev] Binary artifacts not get created in the published repository

Hi devs,

I have a features and a plugins setup. Using
FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher i created a p2-repo. It all works fine.

Now i want to copy a configuration file using a p2 touchpoint. In a
adding a build.properties file to the feature so that the
configuration files get installed in to root of the install.

However this mechanism is not working for me. When I looked in to the
published p2-repo I noticed that there is no binary direcory with
binary
artifacts.

Here is my features and plugins structure which I use as the source to
FeaturesandBundlePublisher.

|-- features
|   `-- example-feature_0.1.0.201107211958
|       |-- build.properties
|       |-- conf
|       |   `-- sample.xml
|       |-- feature.xml
|       |-- META-INF
|       |   `-- MANIFEST.MF
|       `-- p2.inf
`-- plugins
    `-- example-bundle-0.1.0.201107211958.jar

in the build.properties file I have given the property,

root=conf

I want to install sample.xml file to the root of the eclipse installation.

Any idea, why there is no binary directory in my published p2-repo. ?

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/p2-dev/msg03878.html
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Publisher#Features_And_Bundles_Publisher_Application

thanks in advance,
--Pradeep